HELP YOUR FRIEND LOWER THEIR TUITION
Who it’s for
A friend who:
- Is looking for an innovative and affordable education
- Registers for an eligible Strayer program
- Maintains good academic standing
- Meets all eligibility requirements
What your friend can save
When your friend starts at Strayer, they’ll save $500 on tuition.
Watch your savings stack up
We want to support your success academically and financially. That’s why many of our scholarships can be combined to help make your tuition even more affordable.
The Strayer Referral Scholarship can be combined with other scholarships, so you can maximize your savings and get a friend in on the deal.
Referral Scholarship eligibility requirements
- You must be referred by an SEI employee.
- You must be a new student registering for any 2021 term for any eligible Strayer University program.
- This scholarship does not include Degrees@Work, or Verizon Onsite.
- In all cases, the scholarship is at the discretion of the school.
- You must complete at least one course in your first quarter to remain eligible.
- You must meet all Strayer University admission requirements by program.
- This scholarship may be combined with other scholarships or tuition discounts.
- No refunds will be issued on unused scholarship dollars.
- You must maintain good academic standing (undergraduate GPA 2.0 or greater, graduate GPA 3.0 or greater).
- You must be in good financial standing with the university ($0 past due balance).
- Scholarship applies to course tuition only, all other books and fees must be paid with a separate method of payment.
- Offer only includes tuition and technology fees after the student reaches the $10,000 cap.
- For the summer quarter up to 200 Strayer offers and up to 50 JWMI offers will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.